11:00am – 6:00pm EST
About the Georgia Tech All-Majors Virtual Career Fair:
Georgia Tech’s Fall Career Fair is the largest in the south. Every year, nearly 400 companies and nearly 7,000 students attend the fair. Companies attending the fair are hiring co-ops, interns, and full-time positions.
The All-Majors Career Fair is hosted bi-annually by the Georgia Tech Career Center and is open to Georgia Tech students and alumni. For questions, contact the Career Center staff at (404) 894-3320 or email us at email@example.com.
Virtual Career Fair Info
1. Access our Career Fair registration page below and click on the 'I want to attend as an Employer' option. Not a CareerBuzz user? Create your free account today!
2. Select the day that you want to participate in.
3. Provide your Contact and Profile information and provide your desired applicant pool.
4. Please note: Payment instructions will be sent immediately after your registration submission. Questions? Contact Georgia Tech Employer Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Registration Type||Deadline Date||Fee|
|Early Bird Registration up to:||July 1||$700.00|
|Standard Registration up to:||August 14||$800.00|
Registration closes on Friday, August 28, 2020.
Registrations canceled before August 1 will receive a full refund. Registrations canceled after August 1 and before August 28th will result in a $350 cancellation fee. Registrations canceled after August 28th are non-refundable.
Employer Town Halls
The Career Center hosts a series of webinars where employers can explore current topics and recruiting trends. Virtual career fair information will be discussed leading up to the event, so you can get information about the webinars offered HERE.
For a list of participating employers can be viewed HERE (COMING SOON from CareerEco). Please check back regularly because our employer will be registering throughout the summer.
Preparing for the Career Fair
- Have your resume reviewed prior to the event.
- Research the employers that you are interested in before the event
- Prepare questions to ask employers so you can see if an employer is a good fit with your values, abilities, and interests
- Have a platform (notepad or phone app) to jot down notes of your conversations with recruiters to use during your follow-ups
Come prepared knowing your availability for employment or internship, including start and end dates
Questions to Ask Yourself Before the Event:
1. What kind of internship, co-op, or full-time experience are you looking for?
2. Where would you be willing to relocate for work?
3. Does the field you are looking to work in require any special certifications?
The Career Center hosts a series of webinars/workshops each semester to prepare students for career fairs. In addition, our employers offer information sessions that provide vital information about their organizations. Visit the following to prepare for your career fair experience:
- Career Events
- Career Chat Hour Series
- Employer Insight Series
- The Penny Hoarder Virtual Fair (June 24, 2020 article)
CareerEco Privacy Disclaimer Statement