- All currently enrolled sophomores, juniors and seniors are eligible for the experiential education stipend. Students are not eligible to apply if they are receiving funding from another source.
- Minimum of 2.5 GPA
- Good academic standing
- Internship has to be major related
- Students must be enrolled at Georgia Tech at the time of the application
- Internships must last a minimum of 14 weeks in Spring or 8 weeks in Summer
- Internships can be part-time (10-35 hours/week) or full-time (36+ hours/per week)
- Students must secure and receive the internship offer prior to the application deadline
- International students on F-1 visa must comply with Georgia Tech’s guidelines for Curricular Practical Training (CPT) as outlined by the Office of International Education (OIE).
Students in their final semester are not eligible for post-graduation experiential education (internship) stipend. Transient and non-degree seeking students are not eligible for experiential education (internship) stipend.
All applications for funding must be submitted the semester prior to beginning your experiential education (internship) opportunity. Students can apply for the stipend based on opportunities found on their own or through the Career Center.