Participating Host List (Adobe PDF file)
Connecting with alums and employers will help to expand your knowledge and skills, give you valuable advice, and work to build and grow your career network. Your shadow host is an advocate who can teach you about career options and possibilities. The learning objectives of the program include
· Once matched, you will attend an orientation session or watch the recording virtually
· You will be responsible for reaching out to your host to schedule your informational interview
· Coordinate with your host when your full-day or half-day shadow experience takes place
· Students are expected to take the initiative by arriving prepared, asking questions, and showing a genuine interest during their "shadow" visit.
· Demonstrate professionalism by being timely, expressing a willingness to learn, and following through on commitments.
Application Deadline: January 31st
· Click the registration button and complete the registration questions.
· If you are matched, you will attend an orientation session and be expected to connect with your alumni host to schedule an informational interview and shadowing day.
Student Registration: https://gatech.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_7379D1euhX9M2tU