This is a unique opportunity for students to connect with companies committed to hiring women and providing fulfilling careers that offer leadership opportunities and flexibility. Students, come prepared to meet a community of experts and alumni who can help mold a bespoke approach to your career, connecting the dots between your education, your dreams, and your next step forward.
- Students can benefit from one-on-one sessions with key employers or more informal group sessions, like keynotes and panels.
- Each employer will have a virtual booth, which includes a company description, resources, and an event list. Each booth will also include a list of representatives who may be booked for 10-minute, one-on-one conversations that will take place on the day of the fair.
- Fair attendees will be prompted to submit resumes upon registration for the chance to be preselected by employers for one-on-one conversations on the fair date. If preselected, students will be notified via email prior to the fair.
- If not selected, students can still drop resumes at employer booths and will enjoy panel participant sessions, keynote speakers, reviewing employer booths, and resume building sessions.
- Students will be able to explore employer booths once they go live on August 17th at 12:00pm ET and can access resources and live events. At that point, students will also be able to book 10-minute personal conversations with employers leading up to the event.
All students and alumni will have the opportunity to network and meet each other as well.